RespawnHealth 1.2.0 [Inactive]
RespawnHealth- allows a server admin to define a health for players that die to respawn with. This was made at the request of @Insidiea who noticed that players on his server were killing themselves in order to get full health.
- A config.yml that allows a server admin to define the amount of health a player respawns with (between 1 and 19), the ammount of hunger they respawn with (between 1 and 19), and if the server uses bukkits built in permission system.
- Simple to use.
Download the plugin here
The source is available upon request (because I can’t figure out github).
- v. 1.2.0 Added he ability to use bukkits built in permission system, as well allowing the server admin to say how much hunger that the players respawn with. I was having some problems testing the built in permission system, so it may be buggy.
- v. 1.1.1 Fixed an exploit where the user could click respawn, then quickly log out, and log back in to bypass the health being removed.
- v. 1.1.0 Added the ability to use this with permissions, using the permission node respawnHealth.# (where # is the number between 1 and 19 that you want the user to have their health at when they respawn).
- v. 1.0.1 Initial public release.
- respawnHealth.x (x being a number between 1 and 19) is the ammount of health a player respawns with
- respawnHunger.x (x being a number between 1 and 19) is the ammount of hunger a player has when they respawn
Special thanks to @Insideiea for suggesting it, and @DrBoweNut for a suggestion that made this possible
4 comments on “RespawnHealth 1.2.0 [Inactive]”