Geo – A plugin so server admins can find out what country their players are from. This plugin came about due to the fact that I have noticed many patterns in where griefers are located. It was created as an in house project for the server I play on, however I will release it here. I would like to call out DrFusion as an asshat. He decided to post this on bukkit dev without my knowledge or permission. After about a week I now have control over the bukkit dev posting of this.
- Works with the permissions, however the permission required to geolocate a player defaults to OP.
- Simple command, and lightweight, the plugin is under 100 lines of code.
- Geo.geoLocate- Allows a player to use the geo command
- V 1.0.3- I noticed that if the API I am using for geolocation goes down then if a request is made it will lock up the server. I made the requests go in a seperate thread, which should fix this problem, however I haven’t had the service go down again so haven’t been able to test it.
- V 1.0.2- Initial public release
- /geo <name> – Geolocates the given player.