CreativeWarning 1.0.1 [Inactive]
At the request of Epics in the bukkit forums I wrote a quick plugin to notify admins when players with creative mode add black listed items to their inventories.
- Requires Spout on the server (not the client)
- Comes with a standard list of blocked items which you can adjust in the config.yml by adding or removing their ID.
- Has a permission node to ignore certain users with creative mode. Also has a permission node to notify admins (which defaults to OP) when a player adds the blacklisted items.
- Differentiate between getting stuff from a chest vs. the creative inventory.
- CreativeWarning.ignore: Ignores the specified player’s inventory changes and doesn’t notify admins (defaults to OP).
- CreativeWarning.admin: Notifys the players with this node when a non-ignored player adds black listed item(s) to their inventory.
- V 1.0.1 Fixed it not working at all, which was due to some typos. I also added a blockMode, which blocks a user from spawning the item when it is true in the config.yml (unless they have CreativeWarning.ignore).
- V 1.0.0: Initial release
- </CreativeWarning>: Used to reload the config (requires CreativeWarning.admin).
- </cw>: Alias for /CreativeWarning