Ok so I know I have taken a but of an unannounced hiatus, that was because between school and work I was getting quite stressed out. Luckily the semester is winding down to an end, which will allow me to devote more time to my development as well as my website. I just finished setting up a github repository for my ClearInv plugin which is located here. I have also made the necessary updates to the plugin and item list for the Minecraft 1.0 update, so now I am just waiting for the recommended build of 1.0 to compile the plugin against, however there is already a version up for download based off of build# 1337. I plan on rewriting the pesky /clear except command over the course of this week in order to try and squash the bug that has plagued it for so long. Also I made it so that if the server console does /preview <player> it will show them their inventory contents in a textual view.
Thank you for your continued support,